Ascii Carty Generator

Carty

Carty - Generate BIG text art signs. This is my favourite and self-made generator for artful text signs. I made this because I was seriously into text art. I liked it a lot. I though it would be awesome if characters would get into each other's regions, like in graffiti if I'd want to, but I wanted to also have an ability to disable this feature (disable "Closer") if I'd want to. I also found 3 sets of characters I could make this with, so I made an ability to switch between them. I also figured that in some cases I can use not-so-big signs, while I'll want bigger in others. I think it all worked out awesomely. You're the judge.
Nhập nội dung:



How it looks on Facebook

╭╮╋╭╮
┃╰┳╯┣━╮╭┳┳━┳╮
╰╮┃╭┫╋╰┫┃┃┃┃┃
╋╰━╯╰━━┻━┻┻━╯
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 Comment

 
© 2011 For Beттer Days
Designed by Blog Thiet Ke
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top